Eat. Pray. Love.
I’m lucky enough to have great friends who like to go roaming the aisles with me at Costco with no real direction. Beth and I planned a girls day out shopping – complete with Chai Tea and some *serious* laughs!
It was great to get out of the house with the kiddo and after not having been to Costco for *at least* three years, (no joke) I wasn’t too surprised to see nummy goodies around each and every corner!!
Really though, there are a few things I came to realize today:
- Pregnant women armed with a checkbook should NOT go to Costco on an empty stomach.
- DKNY is being sold at ridiculously low prices nowadays. How come I didn’t know this?!!
- Christmas decor should not be out three weeks before Halloween.
- Some chickens eat their own eggs after they lay them. WTF?
- They sell HUGE tubs of Horseradish for less than $3.00. Just typing this makes my mouth water…weird, I know!
So here are a few of my favorite finds today – as well as a few of my favorite things.
Remember that every day can be a great day…and remember that only you can make it that way.
Ahhhhh…A Day in The Life…